she said to make myself comfortable....

soooo....


we are looking to move to a house. mum is extremely excited about this prospect - i'm not sure why as it seems a house is bigger than this flat which she moans about cleaning. anyway, this prospective house move caused my parents to step up their school selection for me as this is a big factor in deciding where we move to. mummy wanted to move to bath just to live in a bath stone house but daddy soon brought her back down to earth!


on monday mummy and daddy decided to take me along to visit one of their shortlisted schools. as i am currently being potty trained  they were slightly on edge - this was not the time for me to have an accident. daddy was watching me like a hawk, whilst mummy attentively took in all that the headteacher had to say.


after what seemed to me like a cross country walk around this school we finished off in the headteachers office. i had by this point had enough and as the headteacher said "make yourself comfortable", i proceeded to start pulling my pants down. daddy immediately asked if i needed a wee to which i responded in the negative. i did not wish to have a wee, i just wanted to be comfortable - and these days, comfort involves running around with no trousers on. mummy tried to remain calm, and asked if i'd like to sit on her lap. yes i did, but with no pants on thanks! it was one of those mini tug of war moments as i willed my pants down and mummy pulled them up whilst the headteacher looked on amused and daddy clutched baby Judah. i finally gave in distracted by the headteacher who mentioned biscuits and saved mummy and daddy the horrors i had planned for them that morning.


we left the school with my parents dignity just about intact, and me munching on a custard cream. they should have known really...i refuse to wear my pyjama bottoms to bed and as soon as i get home, i take my shoes off and immediately remove my pants, preferring to run around bare-bottomed. i am 2 years and 3 months, i know my mind!!


xoxo

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. loloolool! i'm on the floor! lol! you are going to need some pre-booked therapy for those teenage years! lol ndaseka vedu. Her eyes though are a dead give-away, you can tell she's cheeky and mischievous, bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha I love you momo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ruth you've got that right!! I'm going to need major RETAIL therapy during the teenage years - hehe! She is very cheeky & headstrong but altogether sweet and loving! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she loves you too uncle Rit-cha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://lighuenregalos.com.ar/buycigs/1818.htmlordering tobacco online
    marlboro joints http://leeyeung.com.hk/buycigs/984.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.gruposedine.com/buycigs/1275.htmldifference between cigarettes
    ego electronic cigarettes wholesale http://www.pistenhotels.at/buycigs/4403.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://cgi.homefinanceplus.com/smoking/123.html Online Marlboro Red Regular Cigarettes Coupons 6 Cartons
    Cheap Cigarettes Online Marlboro Red Regular 6 Cartons http://www.rkvv-keldonk.nl/cheapsmoke/70.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog can go viral, you need some initial traffic only.
    How to get initial traffic? Search in google for: nhuum's tips

    ReplyDelete