Peter Pan

unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last few months, you'll know that peter pan collars are having (as my mummy like to call it) a fashion moment. well, mummy doesn't usually like to wear things when they are at the height of fashion as everyone ends up looking like clones of one another. however she couldn't resist buying me this little top when she saw it...


i do love it - it came in a pack of 2, one pink and one white.

top - zara baby
jeans  - zara baby



much as i love having my picture taken, sometimes all i want to do is watch some baby tv. mummy was desperate to get me to look at her.  so i gave her this look:


she soon left me alone and i carried on with what i was doing.



mummy's tips for shopping at zara:
zara carries 2 different baby ranges. you need to buy their proper baby clothes available from 0months+ (i.e tops with nappy poppers etc). these aren't available in all zara stores. their other baby range (3 months+) is definitely very cute but isn't nearly as soft and doesn't wash as well.

yawn. thanks mum. ok - we are going back online to find my perfect christmas dress. i know! mummy  still hasn't bought it! not good for a so-called stylist. bye! xoxo

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I adore peter pan collars... and for babies... even more adorable. And yes... these will be worn even when they are no longer a "fashion moment". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ruvarashe! thanks for visiting our blog :0) we love yours - infact we secretly stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. thank you. I love the concept of your blog! So unique and adorable. I can't wait for the day I can style my baby - God willing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen to that! You have such great style - check out the hair in the new post - inspired by you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! tooooo cute! styling from now!!!

    ReplyDelete