my new favourite cardi

ok - we are back. i have been on a time out due to a new trick i have learnt which has left mummy not best pleased. lets just say i am teething and found biting to be an effective relief to my itchy gums. only thing is mummy is on the receiving end of these bites. now she's sure i'm sorry i can blog again!

here i am in my new favourite cardi:




cardi - zara baby
dress - baker baby by ted baker at debenhams



 and this is me dressed down in the same cardi! i just love it.



top & leggings - mamas & papas




one thing mummy doesn't like about this cardi is that it bobbles a lot after washing. she says this is not good especially as it did so after just one wash. i had my eye on the blue version of it now i guess i wont be getting that one - oh well. for now i'm just glad to be back on blogosphere!

now then, off to convince mummy to feed me without fear of being bitten...
xoxo


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment