He reminds me of my dad!


That was mummy's first impression of my dad. He was tall, skinny, studying accountancy and quietly funny. She'd later find out he loved boxing and Bob Marley! What?! "He is my dad!" And that became the reason it took 10 years before anything ever happened between them. 

So what is my grandad like? He is a handsome man with a kind heart and a generous spirit. He cares for his family and puts them before all else. He can spin a story or two, and has a peculiar and captivating laugh. He is intelligent, hardworking and financially astute. He showed my mum and her sisters how a man should treat them by the way he loves my gogo (granny). 




How ironic then, that when a handsome man that has a kind heart and a generous spirit, who loves his family and puts them before all else, who can spin a tale or two and whose peculiar laugh is now famous in his nieces school; who is intelligent, hardworking and financially astute came along - mummy nearly missed the boat! Yes his name wasn't Noah but come on mum! His name is Kolawole - wealth has come in - it had to be good news for your wardrobe!! 



Today we celebrate these two amazing men in our lives & mummy's life. 

Happy Fathers Day - we love you so much! 

morayo-hope & judah iyanu
xoxo

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment