Happy Birthday To Me - 2 today!!




For the last month i have been singing happy birthday to myself, wondering when my chance would actually come! the day is finally here! mummy wants to remind me of the traumas of childbirth and how i should be forever grateful and obedient to her. i don't care. i just want to play with my new toy car that my aunty demi got me. i had a mini celebration with my cousins on saturday which was a lot of fun.

bday blog3

bday blog5bday blog4

today mummy says we are going to have a fun day out in the park doing all the things i love to do! i don't care. i just want to play with my new toy car that my aunty demi got me. mummy also says that i will be getting my present from them tomorrow because i'm little and don't know the difference anyway. i don't care. i just want to play with my new toy car that my aunty demi got me!

bday blog1

last night mummy & daddy introduced me to my new big girls bed. i was quite excited - it was the only time i let go of my new to car. i got ready for bed and climbed into my new bed & even asked for my teddy bear. once mummy and daddy thought i was settled i decided to do the thing that the new big girls bed allowed me: jump out of bed and walk happily to the living room. mummy marched me back to my room. i marched back out of the bed when she'd left. so fun. mummy then had a great idea - she'd jump into bed with me and cuddle me recreating the happier moments of the night i was born (the moments after she'd recovered from the shock of labour and had come to terms with the fact that my hair was NOT following with the after-birth). i then said the c - word and she felt the world crashing around her. "Mummy i want to drive my car." No was the swift response. A "yes", "no" tennis match ensued till mummy just decided i could lie in bed with the car, not push it around. i pushed teddy out - he's for babies! big girls sleep with their pink cars in bed!

bday blog2

so today is my birthday - mummy woke up singing to me and i told her "no mummy, no happy birthday!". lets start as we mean to go on. this year, i'm going to assert my authority. i started the day by asking for my car. mummy wanted to get all cuddly and emotional - i just said "no, mummy! driving in my car!" . ultimately, i don't care. i just want to play with my new toy car that my aunty demi got me!









Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday to the little cutie! :) seems she had a great day with her pink car :D

    I want to get Stella a big girls bed too, for her 2 birthday in November. But I'm also pretty sure she would jump out off the bed ALOT of times..sigh ;)

    ReplyDelete