I am 1 today!

time sure does fly when you are having fun!! mummy says she can't believe i am 1 already...she doesn't know where the time went! she says it's like yesterday when she was holding this tiny little screaming person thinking 'this is not how they look in the movies!'. to be fair mummy says everything about labour is nothing like the movies! it's less glowing mum with sweet smelling baby and more.......well, i stopped listening....
can we focus on the here and now please? 

right - so we had a party yesterday to celebrate & i had so much fun!  it was book-themed so all my aunties & uncles got me books they enjoyed when they were younger! i woke mummy up at 6 this morning so we could update my blog...she was not amused!


mummy & I setting up before the party started

if i can't lick the cake then i WILL NOT let you get your dream picture!

i'll happily play with a pom pom though :)





me & cousin chloe having a stand-off!
smile i say!



a kiss maybe??

my yummy cake, cupcakes & cake-pops








these delicious cupcakes came later in the party and were made by my aunty Tope! Yuuuummmy!
me & cousin Chi-Chi. 


look at my gorgeous friend Issy! her outfit was amazing too! 


with my godparents - 2 girls & a guy :)

rub out the 1, next year it's the big 2!!

 I wore a dress bought by my aunty carol all the way in Aussie: 
white dress with applique: zara kids, ribbon john lewis

mummy wore:
playsuit: Topshop (old)



our lovely suppliers:
birthday cake:  milly's cakes and events
cream cheese iced cupcakes & chocolate cake pops: Aunty Olivia (inbox for details)
strawberry cupcakes - Cupcakes Diva - topeforever@yahoo.com / 07825161972
pom pom decorations - Paper Macaron Studios 














Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. that is beautiful dear, happy birthday to Morayo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time thanks for the invite..Issy definitely loved it. My hubby loved all the African food..who cooked it by the way? We went for seconds lots of it lol! Once again Happy Birthday to your little one..LOVED your outfit by the way...It was lovely to see you all once again. We should meet again soon. Probably one of the weekends when you are not at work.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Mercy you are too kind! I'll send you details of the caterer :) she's amaazing! we should meet up again - i'll give you some dates :)

      Delete