purple rain

i think i'm going to love winter! last sunday mummy exclaimed how exciting a season it is. the fabrics, the rich tones of the colours she said. the courdroy, velvet and sequins; the purples, reds and nutty browns! with that she opened up my wardrobe in search of the perfect little outfit for me to wear. 

and here it is - a present from my aunty Tsu.




dress & top - 'name it' at house of fraser 


tights - mamas & papas
shoes - baby gap

ok then. i fear this is a picture that shall come back to haunt me in later life. as daddy finished dressing me, mummy exclaimed i looked a bit like a christmas tree with the patterned tights and sleeves. daddy said there's no better time to look like a christmas tree than christmas. mummy popped a cream cardi over the top and that balanced it all back. phew


so there i was innocently watching a bit of t.v the night before whilst my mum played with her hair - or so i thought. next thing i look up and theres my mum smiling at me - with hair standing up on end. cue screams from me. she tells me this is our real hair. i watched her force a comb through it for the next two hours. and she tells my hair to start growing?? forget that mate!


jumper - zara (available now)
vest (just seen) - topshop
trousers - zara
shoes - carvela
bag - vintage
ring - topshop

i need a good long drink now to forget the trauma of that night. bye xoxo

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I love the purple outfit ......am going purple with my toddler too!
    Can't wait for next weeks blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Loving the Christmas tree look...how did it turn out with the cream cardigan though? Beautiful baby...and Mummy ofcourse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys :)
    cream cardi worked really well! the major problem was tights were cream base and top was hollywood smile-white! Covering it up was the only choice as the hubby had that 'don't you dare start, we are late!!'look in his eye!

    ReplyDelete