the night mummy went out

so, mummy decided she was ready to step out and enjoy a night out with the girls. it was my godmother, aunty Tina's birthday. i was not 100% sure at the time what this would entail. i did however become suspicious when i saw only one outfit on the bench on thursday night.


we went out to town on the friday so i figured she was buying me a new outfit. she did, but i soon found out it had nothing to do with the night out. it was for my holiday. oh well, the bribe worked! here she is all dolled up!


mummy says she enjoyed wearing something without buttons down the front for the first time in 3 months! 

dress - zara
shoes - office
necklace - h&m limited edition


hmmmm...she better keep those shoes till I'm bigger- they'll come in handy! 

to keep me sweet mummy dressed me up too....in my favourite pyjamas!


pyjamas - baby gap



the look in my eyes says it all - i aint buying it mum! take me with you!



i stayed up till mummy got back  - daddy was not impressed. he should be glad i didn't scream the house down :0)





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. nice style tan tan... the purse... the shoes... the dress... the necklace... ah ini zvangu ini... and the baby too... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nini,how did I miss this one!
    loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my day has been spent reading through your blog!
    I especially love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the feedback taiwo! really glad you are enjoying it :0)

      Delete